A SOCIAL CONTRACT WITH THE FILIPINO PEOPLE
A People’s Campaign of Renewed Hope…
- Anchored on Ninoy’s and Cory’s legacy of change through the ways of democracy
- Embraces the qualities of integrity, humility and trust-worthiness in public leadership
- Recognizes the absence of these qualities in government as a major cause of widespread poverty, misery and despair.
The Vision for the Philippines:
A country with…
1. A re-awakened sense of right and wrong, through the living examples of our highest leaders;
2. An organized and widely-shared rapid expansion of our economy through a government dedicated to honing and mobilizing our people’s skills and energies as well as the responsible harnessing of our natural resources;
3. A collective belief that doing the right thing does not only make sense morally, but translates into economic value as well;
4. Public institutions rebuilt on the strong solidarity of our society and its communities.
We will start to make these changes first in ourselves—by doing the right things, by giving value to excellence and integrity and rejecting mediocrity and dishonesty, and by giving priority to others over ourselves. Full text >>>